A Financial advocate in your corner
As Sue knows all too well, women face unique financial challenges and circumstances throughout their lives. Sue’s experience as a working mother and financial advocate for women has given her a front row seat of financial issues from a woman’s perspective.
Money management, navigating the workplace, financial implications of raising a family, as well as retirement, investment and estate planning – these are just some of the topics that Sue reviews in a Financial Checkup.
Please contact Sue if you would like to setup a Financial Checkup or if you would like some initial thoughts on any of the following topics:
Women’s Financial Needs can be Different from Men’s
• How women are different from men, financially speaking
• Women and money: taking control of your finances
• Women and work: why salary, benefits and work-life balance count
• Four things that women need to know about social security
• A retirement roadmap for women
Are You a Couple?
• Investing as a couple: getting to yes
• Planning for marriage: financial tips for women
• Planning for the financial impact of children
Recently Divorced or Widowed?
• Adjusting to life financially after a divorce
• Counting on your husband’s retirement income?
• Moving forward financially after the loss of a spouse
• Asset protection: beyond insurance
Need More help with Your Financial Situation?
• Advanced estate planning concepts for women
• What you should know when starting a business
• The traits of a good investor and how women can make the most of them